A good eye makeup can do wonders to the overall makeup look of a person. Therefore, it is important to know the right tips to do eye makeup. Here is a guide for doing eye makeup:
- First step is to determine the eye shape and skin type. Is the shape protruding, hooded or deep set? Moreover, the width of the eye should also be determined before starting the eye makeup process.
- Blend some highlighter under your eyebrow to lengthen the height of the eyebrow arch.
- Use an illuminator above the eyebrow as it helps enhance the eyes.
- When using an eyeliner, try placing the eyeliner in dotted form on your lashes. Then use an eye makeup brush to blend the dots with an even stroke to ensure the eyeliner is even and smooth.
- Prior to applying eyeshadow, try using a white base or a neutral color base on the eye lids. This will help enhance the eyeshadow along with making it last a longer period of time.
- Use a mascara on lashes to give volume to the eye lashes. Moreover, if using artificial eyelashes such as eyelashes Brisbane pinch the lashes to give it a curl effect. If not using fake eyelashes, simply apply mascara twice as the double coat gives a beautiful definition of the lashes.
These tips serve as a guide to perfecting the art of eye makeup and can be easily tried by beginners at home or even by makeup beauticians.