Lanyards are quite popular as they are easy to carry, customizable for branding, and easily affordable. This casual accessory is useful in carrying ID card, employee badge keys and other small tools. Schools also require lanyards for ID badges or carry a few set of keys. These are a few tips for buying lanyards for schools.
1. Who’s wearing the lanyards? –These are some of the questions to think on before buying lanyards for schools.
- Is it for children or just for teacher?
- Will janitorial staff and administrators be wearing them?
Only for staffs, there are various styles and patterns of lanyards to choose from. The lanyards have additional features and fittings making it easy to be used by the staff.
For staff and students, you need to consider ordering lanyards with breakaways. These types of lanyards do not tangle, making it safe for children.
2. Choose between a standard or custom lanyards – Custom and standard lanyards are both great. In easier words, lanyards with safety breakaways and don’t want custom printing then there are many styles to choose from.Butlanyards with custom print, styles get limited.
3. Use lanyards to write positive messages – Lanyards are not just made to wear around the neck. You can add a few positive messages to educate the children and staff.Try adding more meaningful and respectful messages.
During an event such as conference meeting, you should try to order conference lanyards with the school’s name printed on them.