Many times, we do not realize when and how our precious data is lost. Why? It’s because somehow your computer gets infected by malware which results in the loss of data. And we all know how annoying it is when something gets lost. Malware and infected viruses can wreak havoc in your system. Hackers may destroy all your records, portray themselves as you on social media and ruin your reputation. To overcome these issues you could use online security services. Many companies who are experts in web designers Sydney such as Dank Designs can help you with such issues.
Some of the tricks and tips to help you save your data are listed below.
- Keep your electronic devices such as laptops, tablets or a smartphones safe. Use passwords on files on your computer devices as well. Use strong passwords and security to protect your data from unwanted authorization, hackers and malware.
- Make sure that the anti-virus software you use checks all the things you download. Also keep updating it as well for better performance. Run regular inspections through the software to make sure your information is kept safe.
- Make things comfortable for yourself by taking certain precautionary steps. The one way to do this is regularly back-up your data. Timely backup all your files so they are not infected by malware.
- If you want to download any new software do not do it without authenticating the website first.
It is better to be safe with your technology than crying over spilt milk later on!
One of the most important yet highly neglected areas of web designing is the selection of font and the font size. The font of your website can have a great impact on the viewer. Your websites first impression matters a lot. It significantly affects the number of viewers you have. For more information on Perth web designs there are many companies such as Web Creation out there to help you out.
- If the font size is of the viewer’s choice then they are more likely to stay and read on. While if it isn’t then he or she might not. You must give ample thought on how the font of your website should be. It highly depends on the kind of audience your website was developed for. If it was developed for adults then the font should be bold so that they can easily read the text. If it was developed for teenagers then the font can be medium and funky.
- If the font is selected wisely but not the font size then it can also cause a great hassle for the viewers. They won’t be able to read properly and thus leave the site instantly. The size of the font should be easy on the eye and clearly visible. Verdana and Arial are one of the best options as they offer easy reading.
The importance of a font that is not hard on the eyes and appealing is very important. The success of your website is gravely enhanced by the kind and size of fonts you choose.
Do you want to start writing stories or maybe advertise a service? Try making a blog;it’s fun, it’s simple and it gets the word out there. This article takes you through some of the basic things that you need to know.
What is a blog? How is it different from a website?
A blog is more personal than a website. You can have fun, be creative, use slang and not worry about ‘professionalism’. Of course you can have a professional blog, but it’s not a requirement.
Web Hosting Websites
There are so many webhosting websites out there; all with different website design Sydney packages and facilities. Try contacting companies like Dank Designs to find out more!
Be creative on your blog. Decide what you want to write about and get to it. Nowadays, blogs are available on a variety of topics from school to products to hot vacation destinations.
Don’t rely on people finding the blog on goggle. Share your page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar platforms. Tell everyone to make use of the old word of mouth.
Try and update as frequently as possible. This will keep people’s interest from wandering. The internet world moves so fast, things that are good one day are bad another. Make sure you keep up!
Get people’s attention with a cool unique name. Don’t make it complicated but at the same time it should be memorable, something thatpeople will remember once they log off the page.
Remember to have fun, and let your imagination guide you.